The following Cookies Policy sets out the rules for storing and accessing data on the Devices of Users using the Website for the purposes of providing electronic services by the Website Administrator.
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
- Service – website operating under the address www.ewelplast.pl
- External service – website of the Administrator’s partners, service providers or customers
- Administrator – the company EWEL PLAST sp. z o.o. with the address: 92-701 Łódź, Lipiny 83B, with the assigned tax identification number (NIP): 7282859405, provides electronic services through the Website and stores and accesses information in the User’s devices.
- User/customer – a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organisational unit without legal personality to whom the Administrator provides services electronically through the Website.
- Device – electronic device with software through which the User accesses the Website
- Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device.
§ 2 TYPES OF COOKIES
- Internal cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Service’s data communications system
- External cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by IT systems of external Services
- Session cookies – Files placed and read by the Website or External Services from the User’s Device during a single Device session. When the session ends, the files are deleted from the User’s Device.
- Persistent cookies – files placed and read from the User’s device by the website or external services until manually deleted. Cookies are not automatically deleted at the end of a Device session unless the User Device configuration is set to delete cookies at the end of the Device session.
§ 3 SECURITY
- Storage and Reading Mechanisms – No personal data or confidential information can be retrieved from the User’s Device through the cookie storage and reading mechanisms.
- Internal cookies – the internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the Users’ Devices
§ 4 PURPOSES FOR WHICH COOKIES ARE USED
- To improve and facilitate access to the Service – The Administrator may store information about your preferences and settings regarding the Service in cookies in order to improve, enhance and expedite the provision of services on the Service.
§ 5 EXTERNAL SERVICES
The Administrator cooperates with the following external services that may place cookies on the User’s Devices.
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Google Ads
§ 6 THE POSSIBILITY TO DEFINE THE CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH THE SERVICE AND EXTERNAL SERVICES CAN STORE AND USE YOUR DEVICE.
- The user can change the settings for the storage, deletion and use of stored cookies at any time.
- Information on how to disable cookies on the most popular browsers and mobile devices is available at: how-to-disable-cookies.
- The user may at any time delete cookies that have already been stored on the tools of the user’s device through which the user accesses the services of the website.
§ 7 EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- The Administrator uses measures to ensure the security of the data placed in cookies. However, it should be noted that ensuring the security of this information depends on both parties, including the User and the security situation of the device they are using.
- The Administrator is not responsible for the interception of data contained in cookies, the impersonation or deletion of the User’s session due to the User’s conscious or unconscious actions, viruses, Trojan horses and other spyware that may infect the User’s device.
- In order to protect themselves from the risks indicated in the previous point, Users should follow good web usage practices.
§ 8 SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
- Restricting the storage of and access to Cookies on the User’s Device may result in the malfunction of certain features of the Website.
- The Administrator is not responsible for website malfunctions if the user restricts the storage and reading of cookies in any way.